- 1 sachet Holy Chilli Guacamole Dip Mix and Seasoning
- 1 small avocado
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- 1x 250g Light Sour Cream (for other low salt options use natural Greek yoghurt. mascapone cheese, creme fraiche, pureed black or white beans, or even mashed potato)
- Ghee or olive oil
- 1 tomato, chopped finely
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- Mix the Holy Chilli Guacamole spice blend into the 250g of light sour cream and let sit.
- Crush the avocado with a squeeze of lemon juice and let sit.
- In a saucepan heat 1 tablespoon of ghee or olive oil, then add 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds. Once heated, add the onion and let them brown slightly, then add the tomato. Cook until softened.
- Combine the avocado mix with the sour cream/spice blend mix, and then add the tomato and onion sauce.
- It's ready to serve