Heat: medium/hot (we found it to be more medium than hot) Can be made with beef or chicken.
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 large onions, sliced
4 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 cup of water
1 kilo chicken tenderloins (or thighs or breast, as you prefer) cut into bite sized pieces
4 tablespoons Garnisha Kashmiri Curry paste
1. Heat oil in a deep sided pan or wok and saute sliced onion and garlic until translucent and soft.
2. Stir in chicken pieces and cook until lightly browned.
3. Add water and Kashmiri Curry paste. Mix thoroughly.
4. Simmer, covered, for 1/2 hour or until meat is tender.
6. If sauce is too thin, remove lid and cook further until sauce reduces and thickens.
7. Serve with cooked rice and other curry condiments such as or Garnisha Lime Pickle