2 tbspn vegetable oil
1/2 onion, chopped
115g mushrooms, sliced
1 cup bok choy, chopped
1/4 tspn ground ginger
1/4 tspn garlic powder (or 1-2 cloves of garlic, crushed
1/4 tspn black pepper
2 chicken breasts, sliced thinly
1 tbspn sherry
1 tbspn Maleny or Chilli harvest sweet chilli sauce
1 cup of Salt Skip chicken stock
1 tbspn cornflour
1 cup carrot, sliced
1. In a wok heat half the oil.
2. Add the carrot, onion and half the spices. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add mushrooms and bok choy. Stir fry for another minute.
4. Remove vegetables from wok.
5. Heat remaining oil and then.
add chicken and remaining spices and stir fry until chicken is no longer pink.
6. Return all the vegetables to the wok.
7. Mix together the chilli sauce, sherry, chicken stock and cornflour. Add to wok and heat until mixture thickens and begins to bubble.
Makes 4 serves
Recipe adapted from '500 Low Sodium Recipes' by Dick Logue