- 700g chicken breast or tenderloins, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tbsp Herbie’s Tandoori Spice Mix
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Greek yoghurt
- 60ml (1/4 cup) tomato paste
- 185ml (3/4 cup) Greek yoghurt
- 1 lebanese cucumber, cut into .5mm dice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- mint leaves to serve, optional
- Mix marinade ingredients together then add chicken pieces and cover thoroughly. If there’s time, cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Mix raita ingredients and season to taste, set aside or chill (this can be done up to 1 day ahead).
- Thread meat onto skewers and heat a barbecue to medium. You can use a frying pan to cook chicken if you prefer.
- Cook chicken for 5 minutes each side, until tender and cooked through, with a little blackening on the marinade.