Featured Product: Have you tried Garnisha Masala Curry Paste?
A mild green curry paste - a blend of spices with fresh coriander and lemon . Cook with coconut milk for a seafood, chicken or vegetable dish.
Malay Chicken Masala and Raita Recipe
Preparation Time 20 mins
600 gm chicken (cut into bite size pieces)
1 leek or onion, sliced thinly
3 cloves garlic (crushed)
4 tablespoons of oil
4 dessertspoons of Garnisha Masala mlld green curry paste
400 ml light coconut milk
1x 300 ml tub of plain unsweetened yogurt
2 lebanese cucumbers (finely chopped)
¼ tspn cumin
¼ tspn coriander
1. Cook sliced leek/onion and garlic in oil until just softened (do not brown)
2. Add Garnisha spices and cook for 1 minute
3. Add coconut milk and chicken and simmer until cooked (approx 15 mins)
4. Prepare raita by combining all ingredients and chill for 15 mins before serving.
5. Serve curry with cooked rice, raita and accompaniments. We recommend Garnisha Mango Chutney or LIme Pickle as an accompaniment for any curry dish.